Tuesday 5 July 2011

A Month in, miss home

This evening I was sitting on the front porch reading and playing Words With Friends, when a package arrived from home. Return-addressed: 32 Waterfall Road, I instantly became weepy and went inside to see the contents. What's worse than feeling as if you're going to cry, is knowing that you've done it twice in the same day!

And, it's not the idea of a package, it's the fact that I knew I'd miss home but i thought I'd feel more purpose here, by now. Things are going okay, and that's all i can say, right now. The vacation is over, and it's time to produce and all I'm getting is missed calls and criticism.

I want to be successful in what I do, and especially for others. Right now I don't feel as if I'm contributing at all, as I've felt in all jobs I've had. And I don't care for it.

I am not losing faith, however. I am willing to press on, but this blog is to be of full disclosure and I can't pretend as if everything is perfect here in Angel town. So, for those at home I pray you're patience and I hope that I don't let you down. Keep me in your thoughts as you're in mine, constantly.

Tomorrow will be a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment