Sunday 19 June 2011

Lazy Sunday

Routine has yet to happen, but tomorrow is Monday and the thought of the day screams for normalcy and idiosyncdom of the weekend to vanish.

So, I find myself drinking Shiraz and eating radishes - the very radishes i've become obsessed with from Atwater Village's farmer's market. Laced with a bit of balsamic vinaigrette, you have organic-branded heaven, or something served there.

And it's funny how Shiraz is trumped by Carmenere and radishes by apples, but I remain to choose the latter and don't think twice.

I made my way this morning to church at Our Mother of Good Counsel, again; two weeks in a row. I shook hands with the priest, ate a scone and made off with a cup of coffee in a styrafoam cup, of which I'm against.

(mariachi band going on 3 hours across the street)

Afterwards, I made my way to Atwater Village to the farmer's market, serving the best radishes anyone could ask for. I bought none, because of my reserved supply at 3411 London Street. Funny how life takes you places, you discover things, eat foods and realize; I never once even thought to like this or that. That's kind of like me and radishes, or me and LA; I never once thought I'd like it.

Never even once thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment